Curricular Tech Troubles?

Are you having curricular-related technology issues? We understand how frustrating it can be. Let us help.

If you are having hardware issues, such as hardware problems with PCs, MacBooks, printers, projectors, et cetera, please contact your building tech contact.

Your building tech contact will reach out to a technology systems specialist (TSS) as needed until a unified work order system has been implemented to replace the one damaged by the November virus.

Follow INNOVATE Blog

Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. We won’t send too much. We promise!